Sunday, September 23, 2018

1st Week "Observation in Baguio City National High School"


             On August 3, 2018 morning, I did the first observation in Makatarunganclass grade 7. Firstly I felt scared because i must using english to teach chemistry and i felt disappointed because I observed in biology class which means that I would taught about biology, not chemistry. My cooperating teacher which is ma’am Sharon Lyn Sindayen got sick. So, I joined observation with my friend, she is Rachel and her cooperating teacher is ma’am Rowena Gracia.Actually my major is chemistry education, so I hope I can teach about chemistry. But ma’am Rowena Garcia told to me as a science we must able to teach biology or physics even though our major is chemistry. In addition she gave me motivation about my improvement in teaching. She is funny person who always give us joke and smile, moreover I got some inspiration to teach.
  First Observation
On August 6, 2018 morning, I did my second observation in Makakalikasan class grade 7 with the teacher is ma’am Carolyn TudiasVernes.
Second Observation
On august 7, 2018 morning, I did the  third observation in Mapakmalasakit class grade 7 with ma’am Rowena garcia again. I really love her method in teaching, because  for one hour she could explain and discussed about 4 topic. I thought it is very excellent.

 Third Observation
On august 8, 2018 morning, I had my fourth Observation in  class grade 9 with  ma’am Vilma P. Agacer. In this observation Iam so happy because I observed in chemistry class grade 9. I thought ma’am Vilma is very excellent in teaching because she could make the students thought first before she explained about the topic.


 Four Observation


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLOG ACTIVITIES IN BAGUIO CITY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

Student Teacher’s name   : Sukaina Adibi Home University : University Of Bengkulu Host University : Saint Louis University Receivin...