Sunday, September 23, 2018

2nd Week "Team Teaching in Baguio City National High School"



On August 10, 2018 morning, I got the true my cooperating teacher, her name is  Ma’am Rowena L. Esteron. She is the senior teacher on teaching sciences especially in advanced class there are Elegance, Humility and Freedom. Actually  Iam felt nervous because I did my first time for team teaching. Ma’am Rowena as my cooperating teacher always  said to me “you can do it”. Moreover I have big spirit again, I really love her because during the time  she taught all of the students always give their attention to her and active because ma’am Rowena always give the question that have relation with the daily life. Furthermore While ma’am Rowena taught she always around the class to check the students understand about the lesson and one thing that make me admire for her  is she has a big voice, so it makes some students understand about what she said.
                       
                   
                                                                          1stTeam Teaching
           On August 14-16, 2018 we did not have a schedule go to school due to a storm. On Wednesday, we went to Saint Louis University for discuss about evaluation schedule.
On August 17, 2018 morning I did the second in Freedom class. In this moment I am more confident because I already got the comment from ma’am Rowena in the first team teaching. In addition I really love freedom class because they have a good attitude and active.

                                                            2ndTeam Teaching 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLOG ACTIVITIES IN BAGUIO CITY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

Student Teacher’s name   : Sukaina Adibi Home University : University Of Bengkulu Host University : Saint Louis University Receivin...